Sales Associate - Burnaby, BC location.
Experience in retail sales is ideal but not mandatory. We will gladly train you if you have the right stuff!
We offer a competitive salary, PLUS bonuses, a Full Benefit Package and ongoing professional training to help grow your career.
We carry a wide variety of floor covering products including area rugs, carpeting, hardwood, vinyl plank, and many others. We have enjoyed one of the best reputations in the industry for over 90 years.
- Salary, Bonuses and a Full Benefit Package
- Ongoing professional training to help grow your career
- Stable, fun, family like work culture - Open door policy throughout the entire company
- Support from upper management with REAL opportunities for advancement
- Locally and family owned. We are a well-respected stable company with a stellar reputation
- Industry leader – Help market some of the most beautiful and fun products in the furnishings industry
- Safe working environment including robust Covid 19 Protocols
- We care! Besides our ongoing work with Habitat For Humanity, we also provide support to communities abroad who supply some of our great products
- Ongoing programs to reduce our carbon footprint
- Casual, supportive environment:
- Flooring and/or Retail sales experience preferred but not mandatory
- Customer service experience
- Excellent speaking and written language skills
- Good time management and organizational/project coordination skills
- Basic math, data entry skills, telephone manner/presence
- A High school diploma / GED
- A valid driver’s license
What you’ll do as our new Sales Associate:
- Maximize store sales through excellent customer service, creative sales skills, and merchandising techniques
- Keep up-to-date on all merchandise and product knowledge in product categories throughout the store
- Help customers determine how much product they need for their projects and do in home estimates
- Provide excellent service to both fellow employees and external customers in all forms of communication
As a family run business we pride ourselves on having a great team of individuals that are able to flourish and grow in their roles within the company.
Treating each other as family is what makes us successful!
Find out for yourself – Easy Apply Today!
“Big and stable company with casual working environment.”
“Great place to work. The other co-workers are friendly and helpful. Management is supportive and has an open door policy for any concerns. I was rewarded for my performance and always felt included and part of a team. - Highly recommend working there.”
“In the age of giant corporations where employees have been reduced to numbers and the people at the top don't care about those beneath them, this is a refreshing change. A true team company where management is involved in decision making and upper management is supportive and always available to lend a hand. I have evolved in my career through this support and the special people I work with on a daily basis.”