Inside Sales Representative
You’re a “get it done” kind of person who believes in outrageously great customer service and has fun solving problems and making things work. Guess what? So is everyone here!
Whether online, on the phone, or walking into our store, our customers depend on our Inside Sales staff to be their Navigators for Success. This is a mission-critical, roll up your sleeves and your brain power kind of job. You will learn more about servicing the world of construction materials than you ever dreamed possible!
Our store is conveniently on Golden Drive, Coquitlam, BC.
- Process customer transactions such as orders, quotes, and/or returns
- Coordinate delivery and/or pick up of customer orders with the operations team
- Educate customers on different products and their applications
- Generate, place and confirm purchase orders with suppliers
- Receive payment for merchandise or services sold and log sales into the computer; responsible for payments received and adhering all administrative and accounting related procedures
- Participate in the physical inventory of warehouse materials
- Experience assisting customers with product procurement - preferably in the building supply and/or construction industry.
- Ability to respond quickly and accurately to inquiries, handle a fast-paced environment, and keep a sense of humor.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Excellent decision making and ability to take initiative.
- Extremely organized, strong attention to detail
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary - we take great pride in offering our workforce the best benefits and compensation packages in our industry, and we think you will too.
- Healthcare and Dental for single, couple or family coverage
- Insurance benefits and employee assistance program
- Group RRSP – save for retirement – you are eligible after 1 year of continuous employment and we match your contribution based on years of service
- Time Off – Everyone needs time away from work to recharge and be with family and friends - receive a generous amount of paid holidays
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Paid training/tuition reimbursement – Ready to further your education?
- Open door policy in a supportive and encouraging work environment
- Overtime available in peak periods
- No long-haul driving – home very night
- Fleet of well-maintained trucks
- Internal Promotions
Founded in 1972, we are a leading wholesale distributor of construction materials with over 40 locations across North America. We pride ourselves on being the most responsive, problem solving and fun place for our customers to conduct business.