Electrician Apprentice 3term-7 term
For large 2-year High School projects in Vancouver and Burnaby as well as several large industrial projects in Richmond/Delta areas.
Who We Are
Since 1987, we have specialized in all types of institutional projects, commercial, and industrial facilities.
We are based in Abbotsford, B.C., but work in the Fraser Valley as well as Surrey, Burnaby, Vancouver, Richmond, New West, Delta, Coquitlam, Maple Ridge, etc.
We are on site in Burnaby and Vancouver on 2 schools that are 2 of the largest K-12 Schools ever built in BC as well as several Schools and other Institutional projects in Surrey, Delta, Coquitlam, New West, Langley, and Chilliwack. We are also building several Industrial projects in Richmond and Delta/Ladner.
About The Position
We are looking for Apprentices for long-term positions. We always offer advancement for the right skill set individuals.
You will work on interesting and challenging buildings, not in residential sectors. We provide top-notch training to develop your skills and at the same time keep you safe. No UBC, Vancouver Airport, or downtown core.
- Conduit, wire, BX, Power and IMIT Cable Tray installs
- Distribution equipment
- Fire alarm and low voltage lighting control
- Finishing, including fixtures and devices
- Lighting upgrades
Requirements for Apprentices:
- Electrical Apprentices – 1-4 years of experience
- New Apprentices – Electrical pre-apprentice course or some construction experience.
- EMT conduit bending experience would be an asset
- ITA registered apprentice
- Be prompt and hardworking
- Excellent communication skills
- Take pride in your achievements
- Own your own hand tools
- Have no criminal record (project requirements)
What We Offer
- A friendly core management group
- Competitive wages
- RRSP program
- Many training opportunities
- A full group benefits plan
- Social activities to make you part of our family team environment
All qualified candidates are invited to apply!