We are a young company that specializes in the sales and service of truck bodies, lift gates, and related equipment.
Refrigeration and heating equipment are part of our service program, and we are looking to expand our team.
This position could be of a part time OR full time, year round nature, and would be based at our Langley location.
- Responsible for the installation of new heating and refrigeration equipment.
- Maintenance, trouble shoot, repair and service of heating and refrigeration equipment.
- Repairs, service and maintenance of truck bodies, lift gates and trucks in general.
- Ability to work in a cooperative manner while striving for high quality results.
- Familiar with electrical and hydraulic schematics.
- Desire for continuous learning
- Ability to work Saturday shifts, and be available for on-call duty
- Excellent communication skills
- Dedication to delivering a quality product.
- A pleasant and stable work environment at a company with a personable atmosphere.
- Opportunity to advance, grow with our company, build your own career and a great future.
- Competitive wages (depending on experience)
- Company-paid benefits