We are currently seeking Journeyman Service Plumbers for our locations in Calgary, AB, Vancouver BC, Edmonton AB, Kelowna BC, and Kamloops BC who love to help people, we have great customer service, and can think on their feet!
We are currently offering a signing bonus for new employees!
we are family-owned and operated & have been in business since 1986 and 32 years in the Okanagan Valley.
We enjoy having a fun work environment and hosting employee events. Work and Personal life should have a nice balance.
Qualifications Required and Assetts include:
- To have a BC gas ticket or willing to update to a BC Gas Ticket
- To have experience installing gas lines and working on gas applances
- To be comfortable doing service calls and collecting payment of billing
- To be available for on-call
- Construction Experience an assett
- Blueprint reading is an assett
- Ability to install and troubleshoot hydronic systems an assett
- Experience with residential and commercial boilers an assett
- To Understanding specifications for products and code
- Leads by example with safety requirements and standards
- Critical thinker and solutions-based attitude
- Prioritizes communication of project needs to job foreman and colleagues
- Comfortable with the use of technology for job details and timesheets
- To be organized and responsible.
Wage is dependent on experience and is negotiable. Signing Bonus amount is determined with experience level
We offer lots of room for advancement, long-term employment, paid training, competitive wages, company work gear, PPE, a great benefits plan, RRSP a work phone or a cell phone reimbursement plan, and access to a company vehicle.
If you are interested in joining our professional team as a Journeyman Plumber, this position is open immediately.
Please apply and attach your resume and references
We thank everyone that applies; only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status, or a work permit.