Our unique mold making facility in Maple Ridge, B.C. is looking for multiple production workers to work alongside a team of professionals.
It is a full-time opportunity working for a long-established company with low employee turn over.
Our company is seeking full time production operator for our injection molding plant in Maple Ridge.
Day shift 8am - 4:30pm Monday to Friday
Roles, Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Attention to detail.
- Basic Math and English skills.
- Detail Orientated
- Able to work with minimal Supervision
- Inspect plastic molded parts.
- Trim and package parts.
- Able to lift 25kg.
- Must have own transport.
- Previous experience in production work an asset
- Competitive wages
- Extended Health Benefits (Medical and Dental)
- On Site Parking
- Costco Membership
- Room for growth
- Profit sharing and other fringe benefits
- Hiring for Monday to Friday day shift