For several School and Industrial buildings in Abbotsford, Chilliwack, Delta, Richmond and Surrey.
Who We Are
Since 1987 we have specialized in all types of institutional projects, commercial, and industrial manufacturing facilities.
We are based in Abbotsford, B.C., but work in the Fraser Valley as well as Surrey, Burnaby, Vancouver, New West, Delta, Coquitlam, Maple Ridge, etc. We are starting on site in Burnaby and Vancouver on 2 schools that are 2 of the largest K-12 Schools ever built in BC as well as several Schools and other Institutional projects in Surrey, Delta, Coquitlam, New West, Langley and Chilliwack. We also have large Industrial Building projects in Abbotsford and Langley.
About these Positions
We are looking for Journeyman Certified Electricians, Lead Hands, Formen and Apprentices for long-term positions. We always offer advancement for the right skill set individuals.
You will work on interesting and challenging buildings, not in residential sectors. We provide top-notch training to develop your skills and at the same time keep you safe. No UBC, Vancouver Airport or downtown core.
We also have a growing special projects and service division that provide a good opportunity for the right individuals.
Specific Duties include:
- Conduit and wire and BX installs
- Distribution equipment
- Fire alarm and low voltage lighting control
- Finishing, including fixtures and devices
- Lighting upgrades
Key Requirements for Journeymen
- EMT conduit bending experience would be an asset
- Interprovincial Journeyman Certificate (for journeymen) - we are hiring at all levels!
- Have Driver's Licence and own transportation
- Be prompt and hardworking
- Ability to read and write English fluently
- Take pride in your achievements
- Own your own hand tools
- Have no criminal record (project requirements)
Requirements for Apprentices:
- Electrical Apprentices – 1-4 years of experience
- New Apprentices – Electrical pre-apprentice course or some construction experience.
What We Offer
- A friendly core management group
- We offer very competitive wages
- RRSP program
- Many training opportunities
- A full group benefits plan
- Social activities to make you part of our family team environment (Once we beat COVID-19!)
- COR safety certified
All qualified candidates are invited to apply!