Inside Sales Representative
You’re a “get it done” kind of person who believes in outrageously great customer service and has fun solving problems and making things work.
Whether online, on the phone, or walking into our store, our customers depend on ourInside Sales staff to be their Navigators for Success. This is a mission-critical, roll up your sleeves and your brain power kind of job. You will learn more about servicing the world of construction materials than you ever dreamed possible! Our store is conveniently at 8183 130th Street, Surrey, BC.
- Process customer transactions such as orders, quotes, and/or returns
- Coordinate delivery and/or pick up of customer orders with the operations team
- Educate customers on different products and their applications
- Generate, place and confirm purchase orders with suppliers
- Receive payment for merchandise or services sold and log sales into the computer; responsible for payments received and adhering all administrative and accounting related procedures
- Participate in the physical inventory of warehouse materials
- Experience assisting customers with product procurement - preferably in the building supply and/or construction industry.
- Problem solving skills with a natural ability to respond quickly and accurately to inquiries, handle a fast-paced environment, and keep a sense of humor.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Excellent decision making and ability to take initiative.
- Extremely organized, strong attention to detail
- Must be a respectful team player.
- Competitive salary - we take great pride in offering our workforce the best benefits and compensation packages in our industry, and we think you will too.
- Healthcare and Dental for single, couple or family coverage
- Insurance benefits and employee assistance program
- Group RRSP – save for retirement – you are eligible after 1 year of continuous employment and matches your contribution based on years of service
- Time Off – Everyone needs time away from work to recharge and be with family and friends - receive a generous amount of paid holidays
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Paid training/tuition reimbursement – Ready to further your education?
- Open door policy in a supportive and encouraging work environment
- Overtime available in peak periods
- Internal Promotions
Our company is a leading wholesale distributor of construction materials with 40 locations across North America, from the Canadian Rockies and Pacific Northwest forests, across the Prairies to the Great Lakes and places in between. Our company was founded in 1972 and prides itself on being the most responsive, problem solving and fun place for our customers to conduct business. We want them to know that they can LEAN ON US!